Top 10 Best BluRay 3D Movies to Own

I've been asked this question a lot and now...I made a video on it?

Yeah, sorry guys, but I've got a love/hate relationship with blogging right now.  I want to write, but it's not as much fun as it used to be.  I'm sure this is temporary (as I've lost interest before), but the dry spell has been elevated since my YouTube channels started taking off, and now I am doing more filming and editing as a result.  To keep the site alive, I will be discussing 3D topics on one of the channels, and I will share those videos here.  There is at least one editorial I am halfway through finishing, and I hope to complete it for publication on Monday or Tuesday (no promises though).  In the meantime, enjoy the video!


Can you believe I'm getting paid for this?

7 comments:

  1. davidbe said...:

    Here are 4 on my list that I would bump 4 of yours for:

    The Great Wall
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Passengers
    Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon

    The last one is extremely hard to find and unfortunately is not in English and the subtitles distract from concentrating on the 3D, but the 3D is extraordinary. Director Tsui Hark really knows how to use 3D (it is native 3D) and the result is one exceptionally beautiful movie.

  1. 'Guardians' would have been a number 11 or 12 for me.

  1. Andre G said...:

    Thank you for the list, time to go through my collection again. You can definitely have added a few honorary mentions "The Great wall", "Abraham Lincoln Dragon slayer" and "Fantastic Beasts and where to find them" to your list.

    Please keep updating your blog, even if it is video it does not matter, it is great to have a fellow 3d enthusiast that has as many 3D movies as some of us have

  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! buy dvd atlanta season 1

  1. Anna Schafer said...:

    I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. buy dvd south park season 21

  1. Unknown said...:

    Hmm..your list is missing some good stuff. I would drop Hugo for Avengers: Infinity War. Drop Amazing SpiderMan for Thor Ragnarok and Life of Pi for Sangaree. Better use of depth and object spacing.

  1. kenbar said...:

    Surprised Tangled was not on your list. For me it's the #1 all time best 3D film. Full screen, colorful...and a great family film. And of course the 3D is great on it. I have all the one's you mentioned, except The Walk. Over 200 3D disc's. Very sad that 3D seems to be fading. Love that you are trying to keep the interest alive. Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment