YIKES: "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" BluRay 3D BACK IN STOCK at Best Buy!!!

Labels: ,



This morning I was in the middle of writing a follow-up post on my story of Best Buy not being able to produced enough "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" steelbooks to meet the demand from 3D owners who wanted to buy it legally (but couldn't).  I think I was halfway through before I got a comment on one of my posts sharing this news, and now I need to share it with you: If there is anyone reading this who wanted "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" on BluRay 3D, head on over to Best Buy's website right now because they officially have more copies in stock!  I have no idea if the company decided to make more copies or if these were being held back, but you now have a second chance to get the set.  I have e-mailed Best Buy to see if they will continue to produce the sets to meet the demand after the debacle this week, but have not heard back from them, so assume this is the last shipment (just to be on the safe side).

I will finish the other article I was writing, but I have to retool it now, so it will be delayed until Monday (I don't really believe in publishing non-time sensitive articles on the weekend, so I'll be at the beach with my girlfriend).  Again, I have no idea if the stock is going to last long or if we will get another shipment.  These might be part of the initial wave of releases and the company may have simply decided to hold off on them so that they could SAY they had it in stock throughout the week!  Either way, I'm REALLY glad people have a second chance to own this!

For those interested, my full review of the movie can be found here.

1 comments:

  1. davidbe said...:

    The 3D on the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Blu-ray is of outstanding quality (as it was on the Blu-ray of the first movie). And, also like the first Blu-ray, much of the movie is in IMAX aspect ratio, which adds to the spectacle. Truly outstanding video experience and on my top 10 list of recommended 3D disks.

Post a Comment