Apparently, Tommy Wiseau's "The Room" is Being Re-released in 3D

I've had to report on so many disappointing stories, that I'm pleasantly surprised when I have good news to share.  "The Room" is a movie that is considered by many to be one of the worst movies ever made.  It is so legendarily bad, that screenings of it are still held in theaters, where people go to scream at the screen, throw spoons, and just have a good time.  It's one of the rare films that even critics consider their negative reviews to be a shining endorsement.  Well, if you enjoy the experience of watching "The Room," apparently you will soon be able to experience it in 3D!  No joke, Tommy himself has confirmed this via a tweet on Twitter...


...which, I have to say, is really pretty cool to hear.  Now, I have no illusions that this is going to be pure 3D.  It's probably not going to be GOOD 3D!  In fact, I imagine Tommy will screw this conversion up so badly, that it will only add to how hilariously awful the whole experience of "The Room" can be.  I not only look forward to seeing Tommy's bare ass on the big screen, I look forward to the butt cheeks not even lining up in the third dimension.  I imagine the football looking like it is going to fly off the screen before it jerk back into place when someone catches it.  The possibilities are endless, and (like the movie itself) I expect it to be terrible in the most fun, organic way possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment