Checking Out "Cars 3" European Only BluRay 3D Release

Labels: ,


I've got a few real articles to post in the next few days, but in the meantime I DID import "Cars 3" on BluRay 3D in a collectible steelbook edition from Zavii!  Most of the information of this release is in the video, but for those want to know upfront: Yes, it WILL work on American BluRay players!  I decided to test it out on my Xbox One...and then ended up watching the whole movie because it actually is a genuinely good movie.  If you want I'll start showing off import BluRay 3D's more often with information on whether or not they work on American players, but for the time being this will have to do.

4 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    I would be happy to see more import 3D reviews and news. I know you did not like Valerian, but I am willing to give it another chance. I ordered the Indian import as it is region-free 3D. Also ordered the Terminator 2 3D import. Both are supposed to arrive to my mailbox next month.

  1. Andre G said...:

    The same applies in reverse, I am a South African and European movies work on our Blue ray players but we are often not sure if a single American only release might work on our players, any info on multi region releases will be greatly appreciated. Of course steel box releases are even better

  1. David O. said...:

    Yes please. More import 3D reviews since it appears 3D blu-rays will be completely gone from US stores within 2-3 years.

  1. Unknown said...:

    I also have resorted to purchasing European Blu-rays to watch here. My next one will be Terminator 2!

Post a Comment