"Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk" Coming to 4K/3D Combo Pack!


I just need to state this before we begin: my new Surface 4 Pro keyboard is a LOT better than my crusty old Surface RT touch pad!  Writing on the go may actually be fun again (rather than feeling like a chore).  So, with that out of the way, it's time to announce that Ang Lee's box office flop "Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk" will be making its way to stores with a UltraHD combo pack that will also include the 3D disk.  This is a Sony release, so that lines up with my theory that Sony movies are most likely the releases that are not going to make you choose between two different formats.  This is also ironic that the movie is making various versions available upfront, since the theatrical release was probably the most gimped theatrical release I can think of.  I haven't seen the movie, but I will be picking up this set, so hopefully it's not as bad as I heard it is.

1 comments:

  1. Big Daddy said...:

    Hope this is $24.99 tops.

Post a Comment